AF-Iron
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,828, Level: 25 Points: 1,828, Level: 25 Points: 1,828, Level: 25
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Coffee
AF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Nice first day. Awesome run uphill into the wind!

What is fullsterkur status with the husafel stone? Husafel like the strongman stone they carry? They have levels for that or something? Sounds pretty cool.

My dad was Air Force.

Rock on.
Fullsterkur means full-strength. A full size stone weighs at least 341lbs and must be carried 50 meters to achieve fullsterkur status. They also have Hálfsterkur ("half strength") at up to 228lbs, hálfdrćttingur ("weakling") at 107 lbs, and amlóđi ("useless") at 50lbs.

When I move to my new unit, I want to get a stone mold to make trainers to work with. If I remember correctly, the particular mold was 44lbs per inch of depth using concrete, so I will have to play with thicknesses and weights.
AF-Iron is offline   Reply With Quote