View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #8
SecondsOut
Max Brawn

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarvpriy View Post
@ BAMAZAV...Bro seriously I am in need of some proper guidance because I am not able to rip even one gram of my weight and therefore thought of joining gym so that I can manage to control weight atleast at this stage..
So from my last post, you should have some rough idea of how calories can/should be divided. I'm not sure, but it sounds like you might not have read it? The next step that would enable more people to help you is if you create a list for us of your food sources:

Carbohydrate Sources
1. Food 1
2. Food 2
3. Food 3
4. etc.

Fat Sources
1. Food 1
2. etc.

Protein Sources
1. Food 1
2. etc.

Fill in this rough chart with the foods you eat on a regular basis or foods that you could easily incorporate into your diet (e.g., I didn't see any meat, eggs, fish, milk, or chicken in your diet). If you're really unsure, then just list the foods in any order (and maybe give a description of the food -- I've never heard of chapattis).

Last edited by SecondsOut; 02-22-2013 at 11:03 AM.
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote