View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #9
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

^ The point of all this is simple:

Bodybuilding is an illusion.

If (BIG IF) I got shredded I would be as big, if not bigger than every one of these guys. Eric Broser would be hard for me to beat!

Powerlifters have plenty of muscle. There are no Elite level powerlifters without a lot of muscle mass. There are some, a small percentage, who reach Elite levels in gear and don't look jacked, but they still weight 270+ pounds and have plenty of natural muscle under their fat.

Fat changes the game. It's an illusion.

Me, JB and Gaspers are huge. Max Misch and Fazc, if they got shredded, could hold their own at any natural bodybuilding show.

We powerlifters might not work small body parts and bring up weaknesses, but overall we have the same, or nearly the same muscle mass.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 02-21-2013 at 09:20 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote