View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 05:25 AM   #34
MattB
Brawn
Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

MattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Well, I believe you Matt truly since you've done it. But since I'm not doing hardly any cardio, I'll stick to this for now. I normally drink a ton of milk. Also, since I think I'm a reactive hypoglycemic, it probably helps not to have the milk sugar. But I think i'd be like a smoker. I quit, but at any given point if I took one hit....I'd be roped back in
Rick with you having to take into account the reactive hypoglycemia, I would stick to whatever food sits well with you and keeps your energy stable. However, when it comes to a cut the main thing is just hitting your macronutrients for the meal. Sources of carbohydrates, etc are really a moot point. If you are in a caloric deficit you will lose weight. I'll stop their before I turn too many heads in disagreement haha
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote