moeheep
Max Brawn
Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
what is up with your back moe ? not being nose just inquisitive.
It was a muscle strain that I would not let heal. So I finally went 2 weeks with no deads or squats and let it heal up all the way. So far so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
That's Great Marvin ...Let the CRUSHING BEGIN!!
The crushing is in full force!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
i love seeing the strong little guy's! are you still rockin the 165's? i myself did my first meet in 2010 at 165 and always found myself shootin for the same #'s as the 181's and 198's. Keep SFW!
I hover about 170-175, walking the line between gaining some size, and keeping within distance of making weight. Being a former fatty, I probably watch the line a little too close....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workout Marvin! Glad your body is feelin strong and good, crush away !!!
Thanks Jay, feels great to lift pain free for a change....knock on wood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Woohoo great work!
Thanks Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Great work Moe!! We're gonna miss ya Bro
Ya never know Rich, Moe the Bro might make a return when the Curl bug hits again!! My WO partner is a big curl guy by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Thanks BTB, gotta get back on track, and more involved in the forum than I have been lately!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Rock it MoeBro! Haha
Thanks Jim, Im actually starting to work on my PL meet calander for this year, gonna try to enter 3 meets.

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.
moeheep is offline   Reply With Quote