Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
nice. bet the upper back pump made bench press feel stronger. i'm curious to see what conditioning stuff you end up doing. a friend of mine used to be pretty heavy into outdoor stuff. he would make up all kinds of exercises with these long metal pipes he found, an abandoned bike rack, and an abandoned football sled. if i remember correctly, for a few months, he never tried to get PRs on the big 3 in the gym, just lifted consistently. later, he cut back on the outdoor stuff, went heavy on the big 3, and just blew away his previous PRs from before the outdoor work.
Yes, the back pump definitely did help.

I used to do a wide range of that kind of stuff almost exclusively and felt great...never went back to see the effect on big lifts. Will probably keep it simple...

TUE
Sledgehammer - hit tire from several angles...looking for shoulder ROM and core rotation from this.
Farmer's Walk - grip, trap stretch, core stabilization, calves?
Tire Jump - not looking to jump very high... conditioning and foot health

THU
DB Swings - lower traps, conditioning
Tire Flip - active recovery for lower body, conditioning
Bag Carry - back health, core stabilization, conditioning