View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #7
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cairnsey08 View Post
what do you recommend then ? i dont really like full body i used to do a full body workout working 3sets for 8 reps and all compound movements but i feel sorer with this workout
Soreness only indicates connective tissue inflammation. If that is your goal, stick to a split.

If you want muscle building, use a full body. It's what you need right now.

This is merely one workout you could do:

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/wor...y-workout.html

Starting strength is another:

Rippetoe Starting Strength Workouts | Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding, Powerlifting and Muscle Building.

Also Starr workouts:

Bill Starr’s Beginners 5×5 Workout 2 | Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding, Powerlifting and Muscle Building.

Bill Starr’s Beginners 5×5 Workout 3 | Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding, Powerlifting and Muscle Building.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote