View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default Gonna Switch it up..Need some Advice

As most of you know, I am training right now for a upcoming fight and alot of my work outs are typical of fight training but I do use Standard Body building template to gain my size. However, Currently I am working

Sunday-Chest/Biceps/Forearms
Tuesday-Leg/Calves/Abs
Thursday- Shoulders/Traps/Triceps
Friday- BAck/Abs/Cave Man Training

Fight Training Falls on Monday and Wednesday

I was thinking of maybe going to this split starting tomorrow BUT I was thinking of Canning Bicep training and letting my pull up, Rows, Deads and those types work them out..Any suggestions? I don't seem to be getting much growth out of them Curling

Suggested Split

Sunday- Chest/Triceps ( IS IT OK TO CLOSE GRIP PRESS AFTER YOU HEAVY BENCH PRESS?)
Tuesday- Legs/Calves/Abs
Thursday-Shoulders/Traps
Friday-Back/Abs

However- If anyone suggest I still train Biceps, Then I was thinking Back/Biceps/Abs

Any help is much thanks!

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links