View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 10:30 PM   #11
folkprophet
Brawn
Points: 657, Level: 13 Points: 657, Level: 13 Points: 657, Level: 13
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

folkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezingstardust View Post
Alright, so I want to know what you all listen to when you're lifting!!

I have lots of favorites, though my top favorite genres would be metal, the blues, and classic rock. Here's a few of my favorite bands:

Blotted Science, Obscura, Immolation, Isis, Sleep Terror, Grendel, Psyclon 9, Cult of Luna, Baroness, Skepticism, Shinedown, Lunatic Soul, Amon Amarth, October Falls, Persefone, Fear My Thoughts, Full Blown Chaos,
Acid Bath, Deadboy and the Elephantmen, Agents of Oblivion, Iron Maiden, Evoken, Ahab, Mournful Congregation, Indukti, Katatonia, Daylight Dies, Nile, In Mourning, Black Sabbath, Arsis, Black Label Society, Insomnium, Mors Principium Est, Sepultura, Draconian, Led Zeppelin, Carach Angren, Behemoth, Aggaloch, Slash, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Radiohead, Johnny Cash, Anaal Nathrakh, Carcass, Meshuggah, The Doors, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Deftones, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Pantera, Opeth, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Judas Priest, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Godsmack, Eluveitie, Summoning, Bob Dylan, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, Deep Purple, Apocalyptica, Elton John, Kreator, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc.

....k so that was a lot, but I had to .

What do you kids listen to?
^ Devil music all!

Ha ha ha. J/K.

You already know I like COB from your journal thread...but I should specify...only newer COB.

Anyhow: Here's some of what I workout to:

Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Tool, Testament, Children of Bodom, Dragonforce, Dream Theater, and a whole bunch of selections (singles) from artists where I like the song but not the band (or a few songs...like Godsmack. Love a few songs, but more than that and they start driving me crazy.)

Of course, if the mood strikes me and I'm not in a heavier mood for working out (it happens sometimes) then I dig Michael Buble, The Fratellis, Michael Jackson and Peter, Paul and Mary - among many others.
folkprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links