View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #71
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I did. went through some local yocals, but they were not helpful very much. (Hick town)
We have that same issue, at times; I went in to a fishing store to purchase some oil, because I knew they may stock it, even though I wasn't purchasing it for fishing purposes, and all I got was a lecture on how it's not approriate (all legal) to use it for fishing...

...similarly, I went to a local shop that sells wine kits, for some stuff for bread making, for my troubles I got the owner telling me that it was for this and that to which I gave him a lecture on the ins and outs of it, before calmly leaving the shop...hubby said it was amusing to see his face drop when he was put in his place...still couldn't locate the stuff though...

And to top it all, you have locals always reminding you that you should shop locally...yeah, if you could actually get anything you were looking for