View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #7
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCStrong View Post
I travel alot ( 9 to10 Months away from home a year) I aggree with the bands / body weight routines but I would also google health clubs / gyms in the area and see what options they offerf for short term membrships. Many offer a by the day rate as well as a month to month. Just cut the BS and explan the situatio to the "sales persrson"
( inevitable).

Some clubs also reciprocate other memberships- it is rare but it does happen.
You may also want to scout local flea markets / garage sales and find an old standard weight set. If it is cheap enough- you can toss it or donate it to good will when you leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
you could try bodyweight exercises and pick a number of exercises for legs,abs,upper body,arms,back etc then put them in circuit type workout.

buy a jump rope and some bands that will give you more options.

Yep, bands and jump rope don't take a lot of space up, nor do they weigh alot, but give a great workout.

Bands can come in very heavy duty weightloading as well, and there are numerous ways to use them.