View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #10
RickB
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezingstardust View Post

Blotted Science, Obscura, Immolation, Isis, Sleep Terror, Grendel, Psyclon 9, Cult of Luna, Baroness, Skepticism, Shinedown, Lunatic Soul, Amon Amarth, October Falls, Persefone, Fear My Thoughts, Full Blown Chaos,
Acid Bath, Deadboy and the Elephantmen, Agents of Oblivion, Iron Maiden, Evoken, Ahab, Mournful Congregation, Indukti, Katatonia, Daylight Dies, Nile, In Mourning, Black Sabbath, Arsis, Black Label Society, Insomnium, Mors Principium Est, Sepultura, Draconian, Led Zeppelin, Carach Angren, Behemoth, Aggaloch, Slash, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Radiohead, Johnny Cash, Anaal Nathrakh, Carcass, Meshuggah, The Doors, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Deftones, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Pantera, Opeth, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Judas Priest, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Godsmack, Eluveitie, Summoning, Bob Dylan, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, Deep Purple, Apocalyptica, Elton John, Kreator, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc.

Out of what you have that I like:
Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails (one of my faves for workout), The Beatles (but not really to work out to), Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix, Deep Puple, Lynyrd Skynyrd

And I'll Add: Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Korn (limited), Saliva, and a few Rap songs.

RickB is offline   Reply With Quote