leefarley
Max Brawn
Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: protein powder
leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bigmuscles View Post
I looked over your log and you don't look stuck to me - looks like you are making nice and steady progress. If I were you I'd stick with what's working.

Get your bench/squat/dead to 120/180/225 for reps (kg, of course) and then worry about bodybuilding.

That being said, it does look like your routine is push-heavy. Looks like you have 3 kinds of pressing, but only 1 pull, in each workout. Might swap out the dips for pullups, chins, or another kind of row to help keep things balanced.
thanks mrbigmuscles, i am not stuck i just had a funny 5 mins i was a bit peed of with holding back on my proggression on this routine, i cant stick to a set rep scheme hence the rep goal i use, and you are right the routine is a bit push dominate, hence the extras row i have put in, yeah pullups would work good too, i was ment to say INGNORE THIS THREAD.
leefarley is offline   Reply With Quote