Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

MEDX LUMBER MACHINE WORKOUT SESSION 1

Had my 1st workout on the MedX Lumbar Machine after work today. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, even tho I got a feel for it when I was initially tested late last week. I can now tell you this - it is the single most brutal exercise known to mankind. It takes no prisoners, shows no mercy, makes you want your mommy, makes you cry, makes you want to nuke it, and makes you wanna hurl. No other exercise even comes close to this thing. It is pure hell which I am sure I am going to love to hate and hate to love as it makes me stronger over the coming weeks.

The above is no exaggeration either.

I scored 150 lbs for 1 minute and 10 seconds. Way below average, which is 200 lbs for 2 minutes. WTF? Right now, that seems impossible. I imagine I found it so hard because my lower back has been marinating in weak sauce for 25+ years.I asked him why I have such an imbalance (LtL's question last week). He said it was likely due to an injury at some point in my past. The only injuries I have ever sustained is a fall on some steps when I was a waiter, in which I landed smack dab on my lower back on the corner of the stair, and In Mexico in 1987 when I was hit by a car and sent flying. Indeed, I am on my second life as I shouldn't have survived that one.

After thew treatment, lower back felt surprisingly great. Since I don't want to be average, I am going to train on the MF for as long as it takes and I will win.

Here are some pics of the Bitch:

Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 295 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1310 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote