Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: the one that doesn't hurt
Fav Supp: Milk
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
4 hrs. sleep last night + a long work day = considered taking off today. Only problem is that I can't get in to the gym tomorrow, so I figured anything I do today is better than missing 2 days in a row.
Perseverance.

Quote:
*Volume's up quite a bit from last time. Despite being sleepy today, I felt very strong on squats. Decided to capitalize and do more than I originally planned to. I think the decreased volume on DL is paying off -- I'm able to lift heavier and with higher volume on back squat day, which is what I want.
Progression.

Quote:
***Did 4 x 5 x 185 last bench day. Was planning on at least 6 x 5 today, but after that 1 set, I knew I didn't have it and that it wasn't worth grinding. I think sleep deprivation + the big squat workout just completely drained me. Also, I worked from 5:00 am to 3:00 pm today. But I couldn't just leave it at that 1 crappy set -- my muscles and joints felt fine, I just had no energy or stamina to push any appreciable weight. Decided on some sets of 10; could've done those 105s all day, but what's the point? Better to just keep it light and get lots of rest. Probably go to bed at 8:00 pm tonight, and like I said, tomorrow's an off day.
Pragmatism.