Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greu View Post
Next time I squat, Thursday, I will film my form from different angles and post it on the forums for criticism. That way maybe I spot or someone spots any problems with my form.
That would be a good idea. I know that I've spent a ton of time on my form, trying to find something that lets me move the most weight while also keeping me from having any pain. As for the butt wink, I do think it's ok, especially for olympic lifters like the one if the video Secondsout posted. I consider myself a powerlifter, so I like to go right to parallel. If anyone's butt winks at or above parallel, then it's an indicator of either a mobility issue, a form issue, or some combination thereof. If you prefer to go super deep in your squats, then a butt wink is almost inevitable.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote