View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 08:20 PM   #22
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default Feb 27th 2010 Palo Alto Review

After me and the GF conked out early last night and I got about 15 hours of sleep, I was ready to rock today. I took My Palo alto Leviathan Reloaded in The Am and I felt super wide awake. I preped everything and several hours later popped the next two pills along with the Palo Alto ATP Tabs 30mins before my work out and boy what a difference it made in my work out. I am fully convinced that these two products work very well in my system and DEMAND that you bust you ass hard in order for them to move thought you and do what they have to do..Now, Not everyone is the same but, in my case when I lift normal weights (Body Building style) I can feel it but not till about half way..When I bust my ass Cave man style work out or Fight training and cardio I can feel this stuff kick in EARLY and burn all the way though...Tomorrow is Chest/Biceps/Forearms day and it's gonna be big stuff so I am looking forward to see how this is gonna work with big heavy sets

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ing-log-8.html <------Check out the log

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote