Keepthemomentum
New Brawn
Points: 222, Level: 4 Points: 222, Level: 4 Points: 222, Level: 4
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Eggs
Keepthemomentum has made some good postsKeepthemomentum has made some good postsKeepthemomentum has made some good postsKeepthemomentum has made some good postsKeepthemomentum has made some good postsKeepthemomentum has made some good postsKeepthemomentum has made some good postsKeepthemomentum has made some good postsKeepthemomentum has made some good postsKeepthemomentum has made some good postsKeepthemomentum has made some good posts
Default Introduction

Hello, my name is Tylor Elliott, I'm 21, and I live in Marietta, Georgia. I have been training for a total of almost three years, and I love every bit of it. I would still consider myself an amateur at the whole game (obviously), but I am ready to get serious about powerbuilding.

When I was in high school my weight was at 305 with a 185 pound bench max. Insane, right? Not my weight is down to 205 with a 295 1rm, 365 squat 1rm, and 405 1rm.

I am currently studying Computer Engineering at Southern Polytechnic State University, but have yet to dive in to the major classes. Looking forward to it, though.

Kind of a lazy guy. I have a hard time recording calories and remaining strict about recording training sessions. It's time to get out of that though.

My philosophy concerning training is that I was always listen to my body and what it can do. It's good to push the limits, but not all the time to where you feel like crap. Pretty simple, but not sure how affective it will be in the long run, so we shall see.

Look forward to hearing from anyone that has any helpful tips. I will post my training schedule later on this week.