Easy Oven Baked Low Carb Dinner
1. Spread some oil in an ovenproof bowl
2. Put different kinds of veggies (I used carrots, tomatoes, onions, potatoes and garlic) chopped up into bigger pieces into it.
3. Put pieces of any kind of meat or fish to it (I used turkey stripes and prawns)
4. Spread your favorite spices and herbs on top (I used pepper, a pinch of salt, rosemary and basil)
5. Put this in the over for around 45-60 min, depending on how big your veggies and meat pieces are. Sprinkle some water (or as i prefer a bit of beer) on it from time to time.
This meal takes about 10 min to prepare and 45 min in the oven. Let me know if you like it.