Tomsen
New Brawn
Points: 617, Level: 12 Points: 617, Level: 12 Points: 617, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1/2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: cheeeeese!
Tomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good postsTomsen has made some good posts

Hey guys!

My name is Dominic and I'm from Austria. I'm a subscriber to the "Bearded Beast of Duloc"-Channel for the longest and that's how I got to know about this forum.

I'm a novice training for about half a year seriously now. My first target was basically gaining a good amount of muscle and I made some gains by doing a split program, which I now know was not optimal for a novice. Lately (somehow inspired by the IceCreamFitness and BBoD-Channel) I got more interested in not only gaining muscle, but also gaining strength and power lifting.
I just started the 5x5 novice program by Jason Blaha from IceCreamFitness a few weeks ago and make good gains on it.
I hope that this forum helps me out with some uprising questions and also with improvement of my form on my major compound lifts. So I hope you guys help me out a bit!

Thanks in advance!
Dominic