ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
Good work on the squat 505 is beast mode!
Take your time with that shoulder, no need to rush it.
thanks Emeka ... but I think beast work is 550*10 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Already progressed past 500 I see. Incredible work you are doing Ravi. Perhaps you should be writing a "how to" article or book on squats. I wonder how close to 600 or even over at the end of this year.
thanks super Jim ... Need to take a little bit of help after almost completing 75% of rep ... so I'm not counting it .... Right now the book I can wrote is "How not to Squat" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Incredible work here Ravi. Your are displaying some legitimate strength. Great work! I will be eagerly awaiting the article Jim suggested you write.
thanks BigJosh ... thanks for checking in ... Hopefully one day I'm eligible enough to say a few words on "How to Squat" let alone the article ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karim275 View Post
YEP YEP!!!
Nope Nope ...