BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default Cycle 10 Week 2 OHP

Jump rope x 100 doubles

OHP
135x3
162.5 x3 (was supposed to be 152.5)
172.5 x1 (goal x3)

Rack Chins
Bwx10,10,10,6

Incline Bench
155x10,10,10,7

Db Curl
25x10x3

Overall Workout Grade: C

Notes:
Another day, another fail. Like I said already last week, at 30 pounds lighter and dropping, this is to be expected. Still Stings a bit though. I know it's part of dropping lbs, but still, no one likes to fail.
To put things in perspective how far I've back slide with the weight loss, I nailed 180lbs for a single on the 29th of January.

I put the rack chins before the incline press this week. This is actually the first time I put the back exercise before the press assistance. I liked it.
The other change I made this workout was I did 4 sets on the assistance exercises instead of only 3.

Meant to drop the incline press down 15lbs, I only took of 5, to make it 155lbs. My mind wasn't in the ball game, this was 2 misloads this session. It worked out alright though.

Kicked the db curls up 5 lbs from last week.

The weightloss is wearing on me. I am losing weight, but I am getting weaker. And when I look at a video of myself from today, I still look fat. Kind of bummed me out a bit. You know you were fat when you lose 30 pounds and you still are fat.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote