View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:39 PM   #569
BigJosh
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Chicken every day Homie!
BigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite member
Default Cycle 10 Week 2 OHP

Jump rope x 100 doubles

OHP
135x3
162.5 x3 (was supposed to be 152.5)
172.5 x1 (goal x3)

Rack Chins
Bwx10,10,10,6

Incline Bench
155x10,10,10,7

Db Curl
25x10x3

Overall Workout Grade: C

Notes:
Another day, another fail. Like I said already last week, at 30 pounds lighter and dropping, this is to be expected. Still Stings a bit though. I know it's part of dropping lbs, but still, no one likes to fail.
To put things in perspective how far I've back slide with the weight loss, I nailed 180lbs for a single on the 29th of January.

I put the rack chins before the incline press this week. This is actually the first time I put the back exercise before the press assistance. I liked it.
The other change I made this workout was I did 4 sets on the assistance exercises instead of only 3.

Meant to drop the incline press down 15lbs, I only took of 5, to make it 155lbs. My mind wasn't in the ball game, this was 2 misloads this session. It worked out alright though.

Kicked the db curls up 5 lbs from last week.

The weightloss is wearing on me. I am losing weight, but I am getting weaker. And when I look at a video of myself from today, I still look fat. Kind of bummed me out a bit. You know you were fat when you lose 30 pounds and you still are fat.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote