BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Well with the way you're rolling. Before you know it you'll be at 260.
We'll see. One thing is for sure, after looking at an OHP video I did tonight, I am still fat. Maybe 240 is in my future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I'm just glad I am not that cat!:vroam"

Did you have some popcorn with that session?

I would go with option 1, and maybe take an extra couple of days off before starting the maxes.
Yeah, that cat.... He's in the house right now and we are discussing his fate. I asked permission to to take one of his 9 lives. Kelly said no.
No popcorn with the butter melter. Fatty doesn't need popcorn...
Option 1 it is. Like I said above, I wish I would have tested a couple months ago.Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Josh! If you continue to drop weight like this, you might need to change your username ! Play catch with your cat using a 45lb plate
Thanks. Even if I drop weight I'll still be big. And like I told Steve, I have a long way to go until I am not fat. Maybe I'll change it to moderately good sized josh. Who knows.
And yeah, that cat.... I've contemplated his death.... there I admitted it.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote