View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #2854
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercules455 View Post
Hi my name is Brad! I'm new to this site and I hope I can learn a lot here as well as add some meaningful discussion on these boards. I've been training for about 14 years now but more seriously the last 3 years. I am a former fat guy and used to weigh 335lbs. I competed April 28th, 2012 in my first bodybuilding show at 194.5lbs and took 3rd in my class. I hope to compete again someday and eventually get my natural pro card. I train at Body Zone in Reading, PA and New Vision Fitness in Orwigsburg, PA! Looking forwarding to getting to "know" some of you!
Welcome to the forum Herc and make yourself at home. Any pics from your first show?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."