Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
lol @ the guy push pressing...so much "wtf?" in that video

Strong workouts, man. It's cool reading about all the stuff you're trying out.

Thanks! I love experimenting.

Haha that happens to me pretty much any time I do curls b/c I do them maybe a few times every 6 months.

I think it had more to do with how I was doing them, focussing on the muscle and keeping tension on it. VERY different from powerlifting style training

damn, that's nasty! hate having injured feet. pretty damn hardcore that you plowed through the run. like Bruce Willis in Die Hard walking through the glass barefoot, taking out terrorists lol

Haha, not that hardcore. Ruck marches/runs are all mental. That's why the Army likes them so much. Walking or jogging slowly seems easy until you add distance, time, and a heavy load.

that's an awesome idea. i noticed you were able to blast through the part of the lift when the full weight came off the floor. nice. i'm guessing the negatives felt more difficult?
They did, mostly because I was trying to push my ass WAY back, which is tough with my closer stance. The chains felt awesome. knowing the weight was coming forced/allowed me to push hard from the bottom all the way up. I can't wait to do a heavy day with the chains! It's gonna be a blast
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote