View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:57 PM   #39
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

lol @ the guy push pressing...so much "wtf?" in that video

Strong workouts, man. It's cool reading about all the stuff you're trying out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
Today I got so much of a pump that I couldn't curl the bar for 10 reps on the last set.
Haha that happens to me pretty much any time I do curls b/c I do them maybe a few times every 6 months.

Quote:
I never even felt my right heal, yet when I took off my boots both heals were blistered.

It was just the left one, the one that burned, that was bloody.
damn, that's nasty! hate having injured feet. pretty damn hardcore that you plowed through the run. like Bruce Willis in Die Hard walking through the glass barefoot, taking out terrorists lol

Quote:
I can't afford any more chains, but I figured out that I can hook up plates to the chains in such a manner that the plates go down to the ground halfway through the lift. This worked REALLY well, which gets me super excited.

I think these chains are going to take my squatting to a whole new level. 405 will be mine even quicker now!
that's an awesome idea. i noticed you were able to blast through the part of the lift when the full weight came off the floor. nice. i'm guessing the negatives felt more difficult?
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote