IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast

Heavy bench 2-18

20 rep squats at 225. CRUSHED IT.

Bench 175/6/6/4

Not terribly happy with it, but I enjoyed pushing the heavy weight. Kept good form. I suppose I should be happy for that, I just hate not hitting that 20 rep goal. Only four reps to the goal, so maybe next week I'll hit it.

All the bars were taken up, so I opted for T-Bar rows today. I love the Pendlay rows, but T-Bar was a nice change.

90+whatever the thing weighedx3x8

I had a test to take and was running late, so assistance work is probably gonna happen tomorrow as far as abs and curls. I am also planning on going to my old high school's stadium and running some steps. Here's hoping for some puke tomorrow morning!

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote