View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:55 AM   #151
Caitlyn.Trout
Powerlifter
Brawn

Training Exp: 1 year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Caitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributor

OK, so I haven't posted in a week because it was almost pointless to. As I mentioned in my last post I was deloading which means I do about half of what I usually do rep and weight wise. So....now the deload is over and yesterday I started back heavy with some deadlifts. I am no longer doing sumo deficits , just conv deficits because I'm 8 weeks out and this is considered the start of my heavy powerlifting phase of my training cycle. I took video but it wont be up until later tonight probably.

Sun - Deadlifts

warm up
pull aparts - 100
stretching with bands

work
sumo pulls from the floor - 295 6x2 felt and looked like speed pulls, so this was an amazing day for me , not to mention doing this while being sick with some kind of head cold lol.
conv 3 inch deficit pulls - 245 3x5
front squats - 140 2x8

assistance
chest supported rows - 3x15
Frankenstein walks on the belt squat - 3x 1 min
ghr - 5x10 ... If you haven't incorporated these into your workout I highly recommend it , since I started doing them my hamstrings have doubled in size and my deadlift has really gone up.

I did abs earlier that morning too, trying to keep those in every workout. 8 weeks out whew!
Caitlyn.Trout is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links