Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Just finished my training for the day with a nice 3 mile ruck run. My pack was a little over 35lb, and I completed the run in a little over :40, which is a good pace. For Air assault I'll need to complete a 12 mile ruck in 3 hours, which means I need to beat a :15 mile pace. Essentially, I'll need to do what I did today, but for 4 times as far. I'll have to keep training. I did the run in my boots, and felt my left heal start to burn after the first mile. I stopped, loosened my boots, and kept going. I never even felt my right heal, yet when I took off my boots both heals were blistered.

It was just the left one, the one that burned, that was bloody.

Whatever, it comes with the territory, and I've got some tricks up my sleeve to make sure they don't get too bad.

Probably deadlifts tomorrow. It'll be tough to do them knowing that my knew bar is on it's way.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote