View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #7
Disciple X
Max Brawn
Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Disciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemario View Post
Hello all, I need some advice.

I've been going to the gym since I was 15, now I'm 23, never really serious and only about 2-3 times a week.

But now I want to get a little more serious about my workout, but every time I get to do some good exercise on a muscle pair, ex: squats, I get sooo exausted I can't finish other leg muscles. Yet 10-20 min. after the workout I fell fine and my muscles crave for more exercise.

2 years ago I had to remove my appendage, and I didn't properly do physiotherapy so I have a small difficulty taking full breaths.

I don't sleep too much, around 5-6 hours a day, I eat alot and frequently (meat, carbs, vegetables, not many fruits and sweets and sandwiches I try to avoid). I also spend most of my day sitting down, around 14 hours a day sitting.

I'm 1,85m and last time I weighted myself I had 85kg.

Are there any kind of exercises to help me?
Some easy solutions here... if you need 15-20 min after squats, take it. Then continue on. I'm slow in the gym. I take 5-10 minutes between most sets. Treats me fine.

At work (i assume its work that causes you to sit so long) try not to sit for a long period of time. I used to have an office job and would take any chance i could to get up and move around. Take a stroll aroound the office. Go grab a sip of water. Stand up and stretch a minute. You'll be surprised how much that by itself will help.
Disciple X is offline   Reply With Quote