T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn
Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
T-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machine
Default 15 February 2013

SDS4DS - Phase 2 - Week 3 - Legs - Density
Squat - 235x5-3-3-4-3-3-4 (25 reps in 10 minutes)
Leg Press - 765x10-10-10
Seated Calf Raise - 185x9-10-10-10

Ever have one of those sessions where you thoroughly brutalize a muscle group? Well I did Friday! I give myself a bit of leeway on density squat days, trying different things as long as the weight is low and the reps are high. Today, I went for as many reps in 10 minutes as I can squeeze out, like I do for deads. It was brutal I tells ya, and I definitely made my presence known in the gym, barking and grunting.

The presses felt awesome. Got a charlie horse on the 9th rep for calves, walked it off and levered out 30 more.

Legs were a little DOMmed up today, but I went for a hike and they felt great...until I got home and stepped out of the Jeep. Had to do a stiff leg walk through the grocery store! Hell yeah!

"There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal." - Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison - The Doors (1991)

Sergey Krastio Trelawny
T-Bone is offline   Reply With Quote