Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
haha nice soundtrack. big numbers, dude. kept solid form during the slow/tough part of the lift. i'm impressed that you came back with that second set of 345x2
Actually, max lifts don't really take much out of me. I found out a couple years ago that psyching myself up before a big lift didn't help me lift any more weight, and just tires me out. Those adrenals can only take so much. As you'll see in all of my videos, I don't do anything differently wether I'm testing my max or doing a standard set of 5. I'd rather think through my setup and form checklists than scream and jump around.

That's why I often set rep PR's right after I get new 1rm's. My adrenals aren't tired, but my CNS is primed.

I appreciate the positive comments. I feel good about my form, and I'm pretty happy with what I see in the videos.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote