View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:48 AM   #97
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynpel View Post
Thanks btb, almost missed it cause I lost my upper back. So getting my hands in closer and building a bigger back is going to be a major project over the next 11 weeks leading into meet 1/2. Which will be a raw meet. Any ideas would be great, considering I'm just starting to realise there's lats back there that need to be trained
I squat with arms as wide as possible so i can't help you there.

As far as the back, get Versa Gripps and start rowing weights you thought impossible. Before I used straps I was rowing 120s for reps. Now I am using 250s for reps. Too many guys hold their back strength back by not using straps, or by babying rows.

This might be old news to you, so excuse me if it is.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote