View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #59
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast
Default Saturday, 2/16

'Nother empty stomach + BM morning = weight check

Weight Check = 176 lbs.

Haha, I'm actually shedding lbs.! Now you've all seen my diet and training logs. You know I'm putting in the workouts and eating the calories. I really don't think this is lost muscle mass. My traps, quads, delts, tris, and chest are noticeably thicker; all my shirts are tighter in the chest/shoulders; and I just generally feel fuller. My lower abs are a bit more visible than usual; without intending to at all, I think I'm actually burning fat. I'll take pics at the 1-month mark from when I took the photos in my original post.

It's all going exactly how miked96 described it in his article: "Worried about getting fat? Give me a break! If you’re a 145-pound man...do you even have the metabolism to get fat?...Take advantage of your metabolism to keep you lean and build something to be proud of."

Pretty stoked, bros

Last edited by SecondsOut; 02-17-2013 at 12:48 AM.
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote