Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Mike, thank you for the tips. Today was my heaviest I am going on this program. I actually called it game over on the program. That was 240 and felt good, I went to 280x3 and that is going to be the best I do. I did recently learn how to get the arch (it doesn't look it but I'm pushing as hard as I can back) I do see what you mean about the legs. I'm not comfortable in this position, in fact my third rep on 280 my abs were sore and almost cramping in the end. I'm going to spend the next few weeks (maybe up to 12) to cut weight, work on form, stretch and really get good. I'll be doing dynamics and other things so I'm not going to just rep 135. I will get a 315 eventually.

I do thank you for those tips, I'm working on foam rolling and getting more spine flex. I was looking, if I can get the arch as full as I do with my butt off the ground I can touch on belly and get a 6 inch less range of motion!!!

Cutty is online now   Reply With Quote