View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:11 PM   #24
linedriver465
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

2/15/13: 2 scoops in 16oz water on Back Squat + accessory

Energy
Felt pretty good going in to the workout and I could definitely feel the caffeine boost while warming up for back squats. I had solid energy for the top set, but it definitely gassed me. Luckily juggernaut helped me power through the high rep deads and 5-rep front squats. Overall, energy was good, but not excellent.

Focus
Focus during the back squat top set was good until about halfway through, when I started getting in my own head about my form. Nonetheless, I powered through and focused on crushing the weights. Mind-muscle connection during front squats and deadlifts was above average.

Pump
Great pump in the upper back, glutes, and quads after back squats haha. Deadlifts really pumped up my forearms and posterior chain. The Bulgarian split squats really helped with glute and quad pumps.
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote