Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Thanks. People don't like to hear it though. I got 3 "negs" in the first minute.

Just because someone's hormones covers up the impact of bad food in their youth doesn't mean it's not going to take its toll over time.
Good video.

Also, I don't think you addressed it in your video but the long-term effect in terms of sustainability is that guys can't and don't actually know how to cook and take care of themselves later on in life.

I've said this so many times before but cooking is a lost art, especially amongst the weightlifting youth. Between the muscle mags and fast food, these young guys aren't going to know their way around the kitchen to actually cook and eat good quality sustainable foods for the rest of their years.

Diet is more than a 6 month time period, it's a life time commitment of decades.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote