MikeM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

I agree that's why I'm not going to make it any worse and go right back into good eating instead of getting down on myself.

Yesterday:
breakfast
3 eggs
2 oz ham
milk

lunch
PB
apple

Post w/o
oatmeal
blueberries
banana
pecans
shake

dinner
a pile of fried shrimp
broccoli
salad w edamame
milk

cottage cheese

Today so far:
breakfast
3 eggs
3 oz ham
milk

lunch
6-7 oz turkey
1.5 c salad
milk

Snack
bowl of strawberries and blueberries
with 6 oz greek yogurt
big spoonful of peanut butter

Dinner
chicken breast
cup of broccoli and carrots
a little bit of couscous with vegatables in it

There that finishes off today

I'm going to go pretty low carb for the next few days to spark some weight loss, then ease the carbs back in next week. I'm thinking almost all of them post w/o though. I love my oatmeal and fruit, but it suddenly hit me I don't have to have that in the morning, I can eat that for lunch or even dinner if I want. On off days, I'll keep only the fruit and milk, etc. carbs, no bread or oatmeal or any grain carbs like that.

My thinking is more that I get so freaking hungry after working out that I'll eat some extra carbs that night even though I might have used up my carb limit with breakfast. Carbs just make me feel better overall as long as I stay around 150 or less, but over that and I get the bloat and feel like crap.

Anyway, let's give that a go and see what happens. The biggest problem I have is managing cravings in the evening, so maybe that'll help take some of that away.

We'll see.

Best meet lifts: Sq 150 Kg (330 lb), Bench 120 Kg (264), DL 160 (352) @89 Kg (197)
Best gym lifts: Sq 375, Bench 280 (pause), DL 385 @205 or less
Goals: 3/4/5
Goals beyond my wildest dreams, 600 Kg raw total, 200/160/240

Hack away at anything which isn't essential. Do what you love, and do it often. Fazc.

Everything competes for recovery so more assistance is not always the best idea. miked96

Last edited by MikeM; 02-15-2013 at 09:01 PM.
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote