Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Will do.

Diet continues to go well. Since I didn't lift yesterday, I didn't get to really eat carbs. I did, however, get a quick burst of carbs early afternoon via some homemade cookies and milk. I had to finish them to get them out of the house, but I still enjoyed them too. I knew I would still be within my calories, so I don't worry about feeling guilty about things like that. Other than that it was low carb all day, with lots of baked chicken breast and cheese to keep me happy through the later afternoon and evening.

I always try to use things to my advantage. Some would think that if you're going to splurge on cookies, it's better to spread them throughout the day. NOPE. With low carb dieting, if you're going to take in any carbs it's best to do it all at once. Get your big spike of insulin and move on with your day. And for god sakes, don't feel guilty about it! People always let guilt get the best of them with dieting. If you make mostly good decisions, you'll get results.

And, like I said, I stayed in my calories, which is the most important part.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote