ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked96 View Post
Man I am sorry to hear about that but the high volume squatting and benching always pays hell on the biceps tendon. Rest up.
thanks Mike ... Having at least a week or two of rest for bench ... then reassess it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Ravi -- i'm so sorry to hear about this injury! How are you doing??
thanks Jen ... Doing good ... The good news is that it doesn't affect my Squat and DL ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Gutted for you. Hope it's not as bad as you think.
thanks big man ... fingers crossed ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMorePlate View Post
That sucks Ravi your training was producing some very nice results. The risks with the sport. I have heard of many talented lifters getting hurt doing this very program. High risk, big rewards go hand in hand.
Once your on top of the inflammation you can start a very light recovery program just to get nutrient rich blood in the area to speed recovery.
Get healed up you got PR's to SMASH!
thanks OMP ... exactly ... will be taking it very easy till next 2 weeks and then start all over again with very light wt ... let's see ...