Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Just went for a run in my IBA (Army issue body armor vest). It weighs like 20lb, so training with it on is pretty intense. God I hate running. So much. I could go push around some heavy stuff and actually get stronger, but instead I have to go do something that I know is going to take my strength away if I don't do everything I can to keep it.

But I've learned something over the years. If you try to cheat the system by doing training that you like doing to get better at something you don't like doing, then you won't get any better. I can go do sprints and sled pulls for cardio, and it'll make me better at sprinting and pulling a sled, but it won't really make me much better at running. SOOOO, run I must, and run I will.