View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:48 PM   #14
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

nice quality/quantity of detail in your log, bro. looks like you're goin in hard on this new routine. strong deadlifts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
hopping down to the floor every now and then for another set. I've used greasing the groove in the past with pushups with awesome success, so I need to bear down and keep pounding the situps as often as possible.
haha aww man it's so great to be on a forum where guys just know "grease the groove" and understand the concept. i've also done it on pushups and on pullups. with the latter, i had lots of success vs. only doing pullups at the gym.

Quote:
The key to dieting and cutting fat is to eat at home, and only eat food you have to prepare. It's as simple as that. Don't eat out, and don't eat anything you have to open a package to get to. If people did that and drank primarily water, then they would be shocked at how easily they could lose weight and feel better.
it's also way cheaper! congrats on that weight loss, too. imo, it only takes that 1st pound to know you're on the right track.
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote