dossas
Brawn
Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 3ish
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: My squat rack
dossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributor

Thanks for the words of encouragement Mike. I know this is a great site and forum. I've lurked around several forums for a few years now and this one is definitely one of the better and more positive ones.

I think we can all do what we put our minds to, so if we want 12%, we can get it. For me, one challenge is controlling myself when I get together with my friends and family with regards to eating and drinking (mostly it is the drinking). The other challenge is maintaining my clean eating, while my wife does her own thing (I'm really trying to get her to buy into the same lifestyle as well). I hope that when she sees my results she will come around.
dossas is offline   Reply With Quote