Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Well, I feel off the wagon lately. Most of my meals were good, but had ice cream and oreos Monday night and about half a large pizza Tuesday night for dinner and today I ate half a bag of chips at lunch. And not one of those little bags either. Pants tight again, not getting on scale as I don't want the bad news.

However; normally this is where I'd give in and say eff it, but I am not going down that road. This is the year of accountability. I'm getting back on the wagon and starting again.

I know it's mostly water gain. I know I can get back to being disciplined. And I need to get back to logging every day as that kept me on track. No excuses.

So, a little stumble, just got to get back up and move forward.
Heck, you probably needed a cheat day...it's okay.

Good attitude though...as you change your habits, bad habits will be less and less easy to justify.

Water is likely...I've read that you may only keep about 25% of the weight gained on a binge. You'll probably do better since you're training hard.