MikeM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

Jim you hit the nail on the head again. I wasn't getting my knees out well enough and it was slowing me down as well as making me pitch forward a bit. It's funny, but with the sleeves on, it sort of makes me remember to keep pushing them out as normally I do a much better job of that. I'll do better next time.

Thanks Hunter, KD, Ravi. I'm getting there.

Thanks LtL. Yeah, I've been checking out the feds that do meets around here and USAPL and 100% RAW are the two I'm interested in doing. USAPL raw allows sleeves and wrist wraps and belt of course! (I'm never doing a fed that doesn't allow a belt! That's crazytalk! )

100% RAW doesn't allow anything but a belt which I guess explains their name!

BTW, the wife accidentally got me a set of knee wraps for Christmas, so one day down the road, I'll get used to them and try a fed that allows knee wraps. That's a ways off though. I want to see how far I can take my squat raw or with sleeves first. Then we'll see about gearing up!

Pause bench tomorrow! I'm gonna crush it!

Best meet lifts: Sq 150 Kg (330 lb), Bench 120 Kg (264), DL 160 (352) @89 Kg (197)
Best gym lifts: Sq 375, Bench 280 (pause), DL 385 @205 or less
Goals: 3/4/5
Goals beyond my wildest dreams, 600 Kg raw total, 200/160/240

Hack away at anything which isn't essential. Do what you love, and do it often. Fazc.

Everything competes for recovery so more assistance is not always the best idea. miked96
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote