MikeM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

Well, I feel off the wagon lately. Most of my meals were good, but had ice cream and oreos Monday night and about half a large pizza Tuesday night for dinner and today I ate half a bag of chips at lunch. And not one of those little bags either. Pants tight again, not getting on scale as I don't want the bad news.

However; normally this is where I'd give in and say eff it, but I am not going down that road. This is the year of accountability. I'm getting back on the wagon and starting again.

I know it's mostly water gain. I know I can get back to being disciplined. And I need to get back to logging every day as that kept me on track. No excuses.

So, a little stumble, just got to get back up and move forward.

Today
1/2 c oatmeal
banana
1/2 c blueberries
handful of pecans
Shake

Lunch
ham and turkey sandwich
a lot of potato chips
milk

Snack
apple
PB

dinner will be
1/2 lb ground beef with cheese
1 c of veg
milk

Best meet lifts: Sq 150 Kg (330 lb), Bench 120 Kg (264), DL 160 (352) @89 Kg (197)
Best gym lifts: Sq 375, Bench 280 (pause), DL 385 @205 or less
Goals: 3/4/5
Goals beyond my wildest dreams, 600 Kg raw total, 200/160/240

Hack away at anything which isn't essential. Do what you love, and do it often. Fazc.

Everything competes for recovery so more assistance is not always the best idea. miked96
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote