IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast
Default 2-13-2013

2 scoop juggernaut HP mixed with the light blue gatorade. Actually pretty damn tasty like this. Didn't have morning coffee, so the energy boost was very welcome. Still feeling like this supplement does something, and it is something that I like. Thanks again to the guys at Infinite Labs for letting me try it out. You will get my future business.

Deadlift:
275/4, 315/3, 365/1

Shoulder Press:
135/7, 135/5, 135/5

Pull-ups
1 unassisted
3 assisted
3 assisted

Dips

My ankle is still giving me fits, so the calf raises were cut for today.

I am loving the gains and am ready to squat on Friday. This coming week I will be starting some conditioning work on alternating days with my lifting. I will focus mainly on sprint work as I get the low-level type stuff at work. Suicides, stadium steps, and hills will probably be my main three. I am also considering a bit of distance running on lifting days.

Something I am wanting to research a little more is the Paleo diet. It seems pretty intuitive and fairly easy. There are a couple exceptions I would make for myself, though.
1) Shift meal. Due to cultural expectations, I would be very rude to not accept the food my boss gives me at the end of the night. Rice or noodles are always involved, as is the Chinese way.
2) Coffee in the mornings with Half-and-Half. I would modify my consumption to mornings only, though, as this will not only be good for the diet change, but also sleep habits, I am sure. 2 cups, max, and nothing after two.
3) Grass-fed is not economically feasible for me at this time. Trust me, I know how much better it is. I've worked with it a LOT.

I see many benefits with this choice: cost-effectiveness, extra fiber, lower-GI carbs, more fat, and definitely more protein. I would be cutting a lot of JUNK out of my diet, which is definitely good. No sodas (pops, cokes, whatever you wanna call them), no sweets. Just plain good food. And I'm a solid enough cook that I can make this taste good. If anyone has more info or tips for this, I would be very grateful to you.

Thanks again for all of your support, guys. You keep me motivated and wanting to come back for more.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is offline   Reply With Quote