Thread: i am stuck
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:46 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
well i like fullbody so no problem there, basicly it feels that i am holding back on the reeves like just adding a few reps a workout when i feel like going for max reps, i would perfer to use a rep goal, would it be to much over the week on a fullbody like the reeves to use a rep goal and just push for reps on every set.The other thing about the reeves there seems to be more pressing movements to pulling movements, iam not question the design of it just thinking why.
Balance is always a good thing.

I would pair things down to the bare minimum, set up a good rep goal for each exercise, and then build in the isolation/minor body part work. PM me if you want some ideas.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote