Thread: program for me?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 05:48 AM   #18
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

ok Kman, im just trying to get some background here.... do you have two rest days in a row? i looked real quick and now i don't wanna go back as i already started typing... lol, lazy ass, right?

the way i like to do things is i like to get my major lifts done on the first day after a two day rest.. or the start of the week for me.
thats why i do legs on mondays.
reason number 1- i can pound the hell outa them because they have had 3 days down and two of those days i do no work, they are total rest days....
reason number 2- leg are a huge muscle group, argueably the largest... so when you do legs you force your body to pump up the test, so to speak... subsequently raising test levels for the next couple of days...

ok so this is just my personal take on the topic..
i would suggest that Legs be day one of your routine and you set up the rest of your program around that.... hey just my .02....

keep up the great work, you are doing awesome things!!!